Build your psychological armor
It's your psychology that does the heavy lifting. The odds will betray you if you don't build a psychological armor against anxieties, fear, doubts. Learn how to flip the script and use them as power for your wins.
Gamify your goals to win
Videos and instruction guide on how to gamify your goals to win, assimilating the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. acronym as chess pieces to strategize and fast track your movements up the ladder.
Use self-efficacy as a secret weapon
Self-efficacy affects the level at which your goals are set. Learn how to strengthen this quality and create bigger/bolder goal challenges, mission and vision that keeps you ahead of the pack.
30-Day Accelerator: How it Works
Victory can be viewed through the prism of 7 enduring qualities depicted in the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. acronym. These characteristics are gamified combining the psychology behind them and assimilating 4 chess pieces for a powerful transition that repaints / rebuilds a bigger, bolder canvas that captures your best self, and teaching the right moves to help you win.
Who will benefit:
IS THIS YOU? The Individual:
1. You are an entrepreneur who has been bruised by setbacks, low sales, lack of confidence, overanalyzing your entrepreneurial path?
2. You are ready to but anxious to boss-up and make the leap from 9-5.
3. You are ready for a thorough and dramatic shift from average to boss lady, and step up the ladder more confidently.
4. You want to reinvent yourself, being average isn't enough for you now at this stage of your life.
5. You are an ambitious go-getter, perhaps educated but bruised from your setbacks.
IS THIS YOU? Companies/Businesses/Groups
6. You run a business and is looking for training resource with a novel approach for your team
7. You are a training specialist seeking new and creative personal development stratagems to empower your staff.
8. In-company trainers, facilitators, consultants, community leaders, college teachers who needs a ready-made training resource.
Who is Sophia Burrell?
Sophia believes that ambition is a wise advocate and if confidence is not at the center, fear will take the lead. She is the author of "7 Traits for V.I.C.T.O.R.Y." creator of four board-games, including Confidence is Boss, all the while promoting confidence, self-optimization and victory as part of her methodology.
She launch the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. Formula course in 2018, pitching to colleges to have it added to their curriculum. In 2021 the course became an online program that helps individuals, groups and teams rebuild, repaint a bigger, bolder image that captures their best self for the win, utilizing the victory acronym as a tool.
Years before the V.I.C.TO.R.Y. Formula was a thing, Sophia attempted to run her own staffing agency, it was two years after arriving in the US from Jamaica. This was a short-lived attempt however, but it was during that time she got the opportunity to speak in 20+ high schools in NY, NJ and DC. She also spoke to female inmates at Rikers Island.
Sophia's business acumen grew through her entrepreneurial adventures. Though many were painful flops, it was how she appraised and interpreted those failures why she reaped the downstream consequences differently, and why she became a powerful speaker and teacher of the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. Formula.